Whether you’re resetting your clocks or your portfolio, it’s worth considering what really has changed.
HOW THE MILLENNIAL MINDSET IS DRIVING REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
For several years now, headlines have trumpeted the escalation in residential real estate prices. And with long-term interest rates still near all-time lows, interest in finding a way to benefit from this trend is percolating once again among individual investors.
- Owners of Traditional and Roth IRAs will receive Form 5498, documenting the value of the account and any contributions, rollovers, conversions or recharacterizations for 2014.
- Celebrate 529 College Savings Day by reviewing your education savings plans.
- Estimated second-quarter income tax payments are due by June 15 (if applicable).
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be submitted by midnight Central time on June 30. Keep in mind that individual state applications may be due before the federal deadline and do not replace filling out the FAFSA.
- Preparing a projection of your 2015 tax liability at the year's midpoint can help you avoid any underpayment penalties.
- This is the last day employers can file Form 5500, an informational return providing the Department of Labor with compliance, research and disclosure information on retirement plans.
- 401(k) Day is the first Friday after Labor Day! Celebrate by reviewing your retirement savings plans.
- Estimated third-quarter income tax payments are due by September 15 (if applicable).
Experts from Baird's Investment Strategy and Financial Planning teams offer market insight into the second half of 2015.
See why Baird has been listed among the "Most Influential Brokerages in Social Media."
Drew Babin, Baird's Senior Research Analyst in residential real estate, discusses the impact millennials are having on the real estate market.
Steve Booth and Paul Purcell explain why being ranked No. 5 among FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® is good for us and great for our clients.
Baird provides financial strategies and services specifically for corporate executives.